Thursday, April 23, 2009

Xenophobagel

I'd like to point out to the SNU student body that there is a staunch racist in our midst.

The toaster oven.

How is ecru bread considered a medium toast?

The TO refuses to toast in anything other than slightly varied shades of white. This is completely unacceptable in the current day and age. Can we not finally put racial discrimination behind us?

Stop your "whites-only" policy, MiniVeyor. Brown English muffins are full members of carbohydrate society, and do not deserve your marginalization.

1 comment:

Becca said...

So funny. I snickered, loudly. I personally prefer lightly toasted carbs but would never want my friends who prefer their bread darkly toasted to be slighted in the least. I am with you. The SNU foodservice people should bring in a nondiscriminatory toaster.