Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What the fuck are you looking at?

I'd say welcome, but I honestly don't care enough to do so. You're here. I acknowledged your presence. That's the best you get.

This is were I rant. It's going to keep me from going on a rampage. It's for your own good, really.

There will be no promises of kindness. Names might be mentioned. Whatever I feel is appropriate at the time. I will not be anonymous - it's not my style. I'll only promise this: if I say something I later regret, I'll apologize. If I am proved wrong in my judgments, I'll admit it. Save your pleas, I have no intention of listening to any Christian BS about kindness and compassion. You don't practice it, so I certainly don't see the need to. Save your biblical passages about Jesus wanting us to love one another as we love ourselves - you clearly don't understand these passages, so don't you dare throw them in my face. Call me what you will - for every pejorative you look up on Urban Dictionary, I already know five.



Why does this place exist?

Read the last post from Wasteland. That roughly covers it.

The details of the hatred are as follows:

* Punk I've never even seen before accosts me on the sidewalk, calling me a bitch. I assume this is due to the blog, as I have done nothing remotely bitchy in a very long time.
* Continuous rumors that I am Amber Jackson. Most assuming this also assume that I am a cold-hearted bitch who must be detested. I wasn't before. I am currently trying to figure out if this is now true.
* Jonathan and Joshua Platter staring down me and my dear friend Eryn while we are trying to enjoy a meal in the most detestable dining hall ever. I have never even properly met these boys. Now I have no desire to ever meet them. Or anyone else new, for that matter.


I will bitch about any and every one of you as I damn well please. You piss me off? It goes on the blog. You act like a little shit? It goes on the blog. You ruin any more of my days in the slightest way? It goes on the fucking blog.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, bitches.

No comments: