Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's funny how the most irreplaceable people in you life are often the ones you'd most like to replace.

A little while ago CRT posted a blog about homosexuality, to which I responded with a very Danielle [sarcastic with a pinch of bitch] comment.

He then sent [it felt more like an attack] me a Facebook message listing points to prove me wrong in my comment. [Which I find a bit funny, considering I made no argument against his post in my comment.]

I was going to counter that message here, but then I realized: I am not Michael Stephanic, and I am not Clark, and I see no reason to "kick some ass" in arguments. It's just not who I am.

I make my position known in sharp statements, and move on. [Perhaps I'll post my response later. I am fond of my phrasing. What can I say, I am a wordsmith.]

This whole situation put me in a state of rage. And I realized, it's time to go home.

This break can't come quickly enough. I need the time away. To clear my head. To recenter. To remain able to continue liking everyone.

No comments: