Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An artificial tree that plays Silent Night over and over again. . .

This is my life lately.

I must help some of the most idiotic and rude people improve their writing skills multiple times a week. Not only this, but I am required to remain both professional and friendly.
I live in an environment that actively suppresses both creativity and forward-thinking.
I haven't slept well in days.

I need to giggle.
I need a functioning digital SLR.
I need 18 rolls of film.
I need a brush, a 6' X 9' canvas, and a heap of paint.
I need visual stimulation.
I need aural stimulation.
I need out.
I need a hug.

1 comment:

Marcus Powers said...

*Hug*

It's the best I can do for now. Oh, and this year, we're TOTALLY getting tickets to Fashion at the Park (Spring 2009) at Northview Mall in Dallas. That's visual stimulation, no?

(My word is "scrue." Scrue you.)